18.104.22.168. Extension module template¶
Red Pitaya software and hardware modules enabling the access to and control of auxiliary digital and analog signals
- Preliminary design specifications:
- 16 bidirectional digital I/O lines with individual direction control and 3-state outputs for flexible digital signal acquisition and generation
- Up to 420 Mbps (voltage level dependent)
- 16 k samples buffer
- Advanced triggering schemes for sequence acquisition
- Integrated level translator functionality for 1.2 V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5V
- FPGA ESD protection
- Additional analog signal filtering
- General purpose 7 segment numerical display and switches (main purpose: reference voltage setting)
- Protocol analyser functionality: (to be defined)
- Integration into Graphical User Interface
- 4 input and 4 output analogue lines – extension of the analogue pins from Red Pitaya to the extension module
Figure: Proposal for hardware extension module template.
Figure: Connectivity option – 20 pins.
Figure: Possible implementation of some functionality (preliminary version).
Figure: Option - forced air flow.